NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Pet Portrait Giveaway is only open to legal residents of and within continental United States. Residents from Hawaii and Alaska are not eligible. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Participation constitutes the entrants full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and administrators decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the giveaway. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The administrator of this giveaway is The Norquist Studio LLC. “Giveaway” means “Sweepstakes” and are terms used interchangeably throughout. This sweepstake/giveaway is compliant to Sweepstake laws. Void where prohibited.
2. Timing: This quarterly giveaway promotional period is as follows:
2019 Quarter 3 Giveaway
Begins on October 1, 2019 at 12:00am Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) and ends on December 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm EDT
Winner will be Notified on January 1, 2020.
The administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the giveaway.
3. How to Enter: During the promotion period there is only one way to enter the giveaway. Visit: https://karlanorquist.com/giveaway/win-a-free-pet-portrait-q4-2019/ and follow the instructions to register for the giveaway by providing your email address. Additional entries can be earned by sharing the special promotional link
Limit: You can only enter the giveaway with one email address per promotional period as outlined above in the Timing and How to Enter sections. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods aside from those listed under the How to Enter section above will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
The only approved method of gaining more than one entry is by sharing the link that is generated after successfully entering your email in the form above. Once entered you can use the prompt in the form above to retrieve your sharing link at any time during the promotional period.
In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Grand Prize Drawing: The Administrator will use a program called “Simple Giveaways” to randomly select the potential winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email. The potential Grand Prize winner must respond within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Giveaway Promotional Period.
5. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive a single oil painting of one (1) pet on either a size of: 8inches by 10inches OR 11inches by 14inches.
For All Prizes: Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Administrators sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. Release: By receipt of prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Administrator from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Administrators use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state/province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Administrators reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Giveaway or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Administrator in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Ohio Law.
11. Winner List: For a winner list, visit: https://karlanorquist.com/giveaway/win-a-free-pet-portrait-q4-2019/. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sweepstakes Emails: By participating in the Giveaway, you agree to be subscribed to The Norquist Studio newsletter and to receive emails related to the Giveaway, including, but not limited to, a registration confirmation email.
13. Unsubscribe: To opt out of future marketing messages from The Norquist Studio, use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.